Elevation Standard Conditions Of Sale
1. Elevation hereby grants the Distributor the non-exclusive right to distribute, sell and market Elevation's Product within the Licensed Territory upon the following conditions of this agreement.
2. All goods offered for sale are the property of Elevation, all goods remain the sole property of Elevation until fully paid.
3. All goods offered for sale by Elevation are done so in good faith in the knowledge that they leave our premises in sound and good condition.
4. Any shortage of delivery must be notified to Elevation or their approved agent or representative in writing within 5 days of delivery.
5. Any item found to be faulty will be exchanged and replaced free of charge.
6. In the event of an invoice appearing on your statement where goods have not been received, then notification must be made within 5 days of receiving the initial statement.
7. All accounts that exceed the stated credit terms of trading will attract a monthly interest of 2%.
8. All orders will be despatched free of charge unless otherwise agreed (Elevaton reserve the right to change this status at any time). Orders of 9 units or less will be despatched by Royal Mail second class post or equivalent and you should allow up to 6 working days for them to arrive. All orders of 10 units or more will be sent by carrier and will normally reach you within 2 working days provided the order reaches us before 11am.
9. For anything outside the above normal deliveries, a charge will apply. Please contact the office to arrange this.
10. It is a condition of sale that all copyright matters to goods supplied by Elevation are strictly adhered to as printed on the appropriate label.
11. Special terms such as See-Safe will be made available by Elevation for specific promotions, and may be agreed with the Distribitor for specific events and promotions on a case by case basis. Elevation Partner Programme (EPP) members are excepted from this and should refer to their EPP Conditions Of Membership.
12. In ALL cases, the Distributor must follow Elevation's Returns Procedure, using the dedicated Returns Form or by obtaining written authorisation from Elevation, and stating the invoice number returns apply to before returning goods. Returned goods will only be accepted by Elevation when using the Returns Form, and within the specified time limit. Goods sent to Elevation that are not correctly labelled may not be accepted and the retailer will have to pay the cost of collecting them.
13. Goods will be credited at 100% of original nett purchase value.
14. All products must be returned in a perfectly resaleable condition without price labels. Returned stock that has sticky marks or scratched cases cannot be accepted. If such stock is returned there will be a charge of 25p per CD/DVD for all cases which have to be replaced or cleaned. Damaged Books will be returned to Distributor and the cost of return invoiced to the Distributor.
15. The Distributor will pay for the return of any goods in relation to this agreement, and is responsible for ensuring that the goods are adequately packed suitable for rough handling during transit.
16. Whilst goods are in the possession of the Distributor, under this agreement, they remain the responsibility of the Distributor.
17. Acceptance of delivery of goods automatically implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Elevation reserves the right to withdraw its product from this agreement at any time.
19. SALE OR RETURN can be often be arranged for special functions and events. Please apply directly to Elevation.
20. In addition to these standard terms and conditions, Elevation Partner Programme members should also refer the EPP Conditions Of Membership.
SEE-SAFE CONDITIONS (Please read carefully)
1. A SEE-SAFE agreement is not an extended credit agreement. All goods are due for payment under normal conditions of sale, that is nett settlement of invoiced items at 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise stated.
2. Customers may return goods only from a pre-arranged SEE-SAFE agreement, with a signed authorisation note from Elevation, from the SEE-SAFE invoice only, quoting the invoice number. EPP members should refer to their Conditions Of Membership for additional SEE-SAFE terms.
3. All goods must be returned or an authorisation note applied for within a specified time limit, otherwise the goods may not be accepted. An authorisation note is only valid for 28 days after its issue.
4. No product should be returned with price labels on.
5. Goods will be credited at 100% of original purchase value.
6. All products must be returned in a perfectly resaleable condition without price labels. Returned stock that has sticky marks or scratched cases cannot be accepted. If such stock is returned there will be a charge of 10p per cassette case and 25p per CD case for all cases which have to be replaced.
7. The retailer will pay for the return of any goods on SEE-SAFE, and is responsible for ensuring that the goods are adequately packed suitable for rough handling during transit.
8. Until all invoices are paid and settled, Elevation remains the owner of all goods. Whilst goods are in the possession of the retailer, under SEE-SAFE agreement, they remain the responsibility of the retailer.
9. Acceptance of delivery of goods automatically implies acceptance of these SEE-SAFE terms and conditions.
ANY REQUESTS FOR RETURNS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY RELEVANT PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM ELEVATION i.e. INVOICE NUMBER(S). AN AUTHORISATION NOTE WILL THEN BE ISSUED.
This order form has been produced and distributed by Elevation. Information correct at time of going to press. Errors and Omissions Excepted. All goods subject to availability. Elevation reserves the right to change prices and availability at their discretion.
Elevation is part of Memralife Group. A Registered Charity. No. 1126997
You Rose Again
Trevor RangerDownload Now